Make a Fish Print -The Fish That DIDN'T Get Away
What you need:
freshly caught fish
1. Line the pan with aluminum foil.
2. Fill the pan with sand.
3.Dampen the sand with water and smooth it out.
4. Push the fish into the sand.
5. Mix the plaster of Paris with water according to the directions.
6. Remove the fish from the sand and fill in the impression left by the fish with plaster of Paris.
7.Bend the thin wire into a loop and push it in to the plaster to form a hanger.
8. Set the pan aside in a dry place to dry for a day or two.
9. Remove your fish plaque and hang it on the wall!div style=”display:block;float:right;margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;">
Belinda Mooney is the mother of seven children, a veteran homeschooler and a freelance writer. Her articles have appeared in over 70 publications. Her Kids in the Kitchen column is carried Mid-Ohio Valley Parenting, Families First and Gainesville Family. You can reach her at Kids Crafts
Join our mailing list for updates! Send a blank email.